Has anybody got the Black Eyed Peas dance game?

Options
i really want to buy the black eyed peas; the experience dance game for the wii! It came out here in the UK last friday (11th nov), ive been looking online at reviews and people have said its really good! I LOVE black eyed peas, ive got all there albums and not one of there songs bore's me! Ha.

If anyone has got this game, let me know if its any good! As i really really want it :D

Thanks in advanced x

Replies

• hondahoney007
    Options
    I bought it and I LOVE IT!!! I played it 3 days in a row over 2 hours each time. You will lose track of time playing this game. You learn a few dance steps then you put them together, then you learn another set of steps then put them together, then another set then they put all of the steps together in a routine. The difficulty level is based on the song. So far I don't have anything negative to say about this game. You can go on youtube and type in "Black Eyed Peas Experience gameplay". You can see a little more than what they show on the commercial. Hope that helps. Hondahoney007
  • smilzmo
    Options
    I bought it last Wednesday and I love it too! If you like BEP and you love to dance, you would like it. I find the dancing fast paced, but that's what most of their music is. You'll definitely get a workout from it!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Okay, a few weeks later-how are you all feeling about this game? I love dancing and love the Peas so I think I'd like it. I'm concerned about the intensity level though-I am a high-intermediate/advanced exerciser and wonder if this will get my heart pumping enough for me to use it.
  • kathy_4498
    kathy_4498 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEP....AND ITS AWSOME...YOU REALLY GET YOUR SWEAT ON....I LUV IT!!!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I didn't end up buying it because it was $50 at Walmart!!!!

However, I just found it online at Toys R Us for $24.99 and there's free shipping! Can't wait to get it!