Fighting the " Winter Weight Gain "

Options
Hello !
My name is Jessica , I am a married mom of 3 . My oldest is 8 , and my younger ones are a 2 year old set of twins ! I cannot use the excuse , " oh I just had twins ..."nope ...no more . But now I feel the other excuses ready for back up ... It's starting to get chilly here in New England ! Football Sunday's , crockpots, baking , lazy days off from the cold ... Where's my bikini attitude !!??

I stay at home during the day with the twins , and working a hectic job few nights a week at our local hospital . I need much better eating habits , and although I haven't been very active after first starting on MFP , I have stuck to some healthier choices and it has proven to pay off ...slowly but surely ! Friends , and helpful advice , or any and all motivation is much appreciated !

Good luck on your journey !

Jess from New Hampshaaaaaah :wink:

Replies

• alocka01
    alocka01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I too use to work nights and it's very hard to eat right during those times. It's is also cold here in Pennsylvania as well.

Welcome to MFP and good luck.
  • legrangetackett
    legrangetackett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I always have a hard time during this time of year because we don't even Have to think about bikinis yet!! Just think about the reasons it's so important to stay active. Especially with kids-you need all of the energy you can get. Eating healthy and exercising helps So much with energy levels and it just makes you feel better. Don't give up. It's worth it!! Best of luck to you!