Singing birds

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
The birds are just singing away outside my office window. It is really making me want to be outside doing something fun! I don't want to be cooped up in here in this office for 3 more hours!!!!
They sound so sweet and pretty singing!!!!
I love spring!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    The birds are just singing away outside my office window. It is really making me want to be outside doing something fun! I don't want to be cooped up in here in this office for 3 more hours!!!!
    They sound so sweet and pretty singing!!!!
    I love spring!

Memaw
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I love to be outside, but looks can be deceiving. It looks like a beautiful day here in MN but when you step outside you are hit with a cold gale force wind. It has been blowing my chairs around on my deck all day. I wish it was as nice outside as it looks.:grumble:
  • memaw66
    Options
    It is nice out here today. When I went to lunch 2 hours ago, it was 81 degrees out. I could really be outside working in my flower garden or lounging by the pool!! Don't want to be in the office!

Memaw
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    81 sounds delightful. We've hit 70 once this spring:cry:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Here where I am at it is 92 degrees and super sunny!!!
    I cant wait till quitin' time!!!!
    I am a summer person...all the way!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I just went out front and ate an apple in the warm sunshine!! It feels soooooo good outside. I hate being inside! I love the warm weather. I am NOT a winter person at all!

Memaw

It's about 90 degrees now!