tattooed eyebrows

Options
fitniknik
fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
Does anyone have these? I have been thinking about doing it but I am a little nervous.

Replies

• cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with normal ones??
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Personally, I've always thought they look fake and tacky, but that's just my opinion.
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It sounds interesting... I wonder if they do tattoo eyeliner too?? that I would do if it didn't sound like it would be painful! I'm curious what people have to say about this! :ohwell:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I have seen them on people. They always look a little harsh, to me, but I might have only seen crappy jobs!

Also, styles change, and if your eyebrows are tattooed on, in 10 years time, they could end up making you look dated.

It's just my opinion, though.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I dont have eyebrows... well I do but they are like peach fuzz- invisible. So I have to draw them on every single day because I feel awkward if I leave the house without eyebrows and its kind of annoying to do that every day!
  • sprky182
    Options
    My mom got them done a few years ago. Be warned, they look very harsh at first! They fade tho, so they look more and more natural as time goes on. I guess just make sure you go to a really skilled tattoo artist so they look really natural.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the tattooed make-up, eyebrow thing....it always ends up looking very harsh, and its absolutely permanent....so really be sure you want to do this....also, black tattoo ink does not stay completely black, it does fade a bit....
    I also have absolutely no eyebrows, they are very light blonde, I have naturally blonde hair, so when I have my hair dyed dark, it looks rather odd.....but then again, I like looking a bit off,
    Also, light colored eyebrows are kinda in right now, they bleach models eyebrows on the runways all the time...so maybe you are just one of the lucky ones!

And yes, to whomever asked if they do tattooed eyeliner, they do....but what if you want to change your eye makeup one day?
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    3 words - DON'T DO IT!! My coworker did it, and they look horrible. Every time I look at her, I can't take my eyes off of her tattooed eyebrows. They don't look natural at all, the color is way too dark, and they haven't faded enough to distract me from staring at them. She's had them for going on 6 months now...
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I prefer "Sharpie" Eyebrows

ugly-eyebrows-chola.jpg

:laugh:
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't have them, but based on the results I've seen, I would be hesitant about getting them. I have seen several sets of tattooed brows that look dark and do not appear natural. I think one of the challenges is that they do not have any texture. Natural brows have texture to them. I have very white blond brows, even though my natural hair colour has darkened as I've aged. I fill my brows using an angle brush and an eye shadow that is near to my hair colour, or slightly darker when I got blond in the summer.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    No offense. But it never looks right.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I knew a chick who had that done once...she always looked like she was opening a Christmas present...perpetually surprised..
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    Ididnt know there was such a thing, next thing you know they will come up with a diet pill from prego lady pee....oh wait....
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

ugly-eyebrows-chola.jpg

WOW! I just choked on my coffee! People actually do this?!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I, like you, have little to no eyebrows so I have been 'painting' them on for years. Otherwise I look washed out. I used the powder eyebrow makeup for years and ran out one day so substituted eyeshadow and loved it. So much prettier and I can change the color to light or dark with the stroke of the brush. Another thing to consider is dying the eyebrows which I have also done to stay in tune with my hair color. I did consider the tattoo eyebrows but the expense and the possibility that it might look horrible changed my mind.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a chola.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    You'd have to have a LOT of faith in your tatoo 'artist'. If they screw it up, you will have a permanent expression of either being surprised or pizzed off.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

ugly-eyebrows-chola.jpg

totally what i was gonna say!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a chola.

racist much????
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I dont have eyebrows... well I do but they are like peach fuzz- invisible. So I have to draw them on every single day because I feel awkward if I leave the house without eyebrows and its kind of annoying to do that every day!

Have you tried dying them? I usually dye my eyebrows when I make a dramatic change to my hair colour, and it always looks natural :)

I wouldn't go for tattooed eyebrows, I've yet to see someone that has them that doesn't look scary