NSV - feeling good!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
Some of you may or may not remember that about a month and a half ago I had a job interview and I was in a panic because my nicest, most recently worn suit was way too big and looked like I was wearng a clown outfit and my only 1 time worn, 7 year old suit was a bit too snug. Last weekend I went suit shopping for a wedding we are going to today but I didn’t find anything to my liking. I’ve only lost a couple of pounds since I last tried on the old suit and thought there was no way it would fit. You see where this is going right? I said what the heck, let me try on the old suit. Yep, that’s right that thing is fitting nicely and the pants are even a little loose. Thankfully, men’s suits don’t really go out of style and this thing has been well preserved in my closet for about 7 years. It’s now freshly pressed and this guy will be looking fly in his new (old) black, pinstriped suit….holla! :bigsmile:

Replies

• yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    good for u thats awesome
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yeah Pin Stripes ROCK!! Stylin Profiln'!!!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    MOST excellent!!!! Good for you - REALLY, good for you. :drinker:
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great work, and great NSV!
  • pam3046
    pam3046 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Seeing your comments and some of the others i hope will keep me motivated to do as well as you. :smile:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Woohoo well done! What a great NSV.
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats...that is awesome...
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Proud of ya!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That is awesome! Gotta love when old clothes fit again - no matter how old they are. Sometimes the older the better!!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    looking fly! love it.........congrats and strut that suit. your confidence will make all the difference.

great NSV, thx for sharing
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Awesome! The only thing better than buying new smaller clothes...is to fit into ones that you already have that fit again!!! Hurts less on the wallet! Start saving up tho! Sounds like you will HAVE to buy a new one soon!!! :drinker:
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! WTG!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm finding some "old" new clothes in my closet too! Feels so good! WTG!
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    Awesome Beef!!!!! Take pics!! Hot stuff buddy!! :)
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    100_0900.jpg

Apparently I misremembered, the suite was actually blue pinstripe but you get the idea. :bigsmile:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love finding jeans from before I was overweight and being able to wear them-- it's the best thing about cleaning out my closet. :)
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    100_0900.jpg

Apparently I misremembered, the suite was actually blue pinstripe but you get the idea. :bigsmile:

GORGEOUS!
    hope you put this print on your fridge :love:
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Handsome fella and awesome NSV
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thanks y'all! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!