tattooed eyebrows

Options

Replies

• Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a chola.

racist much????

I totally googled "chola eyebrows" to find that photo. It is part of their signature style
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I dont have eyebrows... well I do but they are like peach fuzz- invisible. So I have to draw them on every single day because I feel awkward if I leave the house without eyebrows and its kind of annoying to do that every day!
    My eyebrows are essentially skin-colored - maybe a tiny bit darker, but not much. I color them in - but I only color the actual hair, not the skin. Drawn on eyebrows or tattooed eyebrows have always looked tacky to me. Even on old ladies.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    What about getting them Dyed a darker shade instead
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go for it, but if thats what you think will look better/good for you, go for it....just not for me!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have these? I have been thinking about doing it but I am a little nervous.

have yo tried just dying them a darker color??? or better yet, just using powder to fill it in, one that matches your hair color, or even better eyebrow gel! its amazing and you can get it in different colors, it looks WAY more natual than tattoo. my aunt used to get it done years ago, it just looked fake. i would try other methods before that!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

racist much????

Um racist HOW?
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    My eyebrows are dark but I would love for them to be more thick.

Thanks to youtube I learned to fill them in with a brush and eyeshadow. Look it up!! It's easy and not so harsh, very soft.
  • AmythistRae
    Options
    be very careful with who...there is a feathering way now that looks very real....hair lines and all..
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options

me too!!! oh those retards, lets shave off my eyebrows and draw it on cause it looks cool!!! THESE are also the same girls who use the same pen for eyebrows, eyeliner, moles and lip liner. i am ashamed of my roots......at least part of my roots
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend getting tattooed eyebrows. Dye them like some people have already mention... You may regret it :)
  • La_Amazona
    Options

me too!!! oh those retards, lets shave off my eyebrows and draw it on cause it looks cool!!! THESE are also the same girls who use the same pen for eyebrows, eyeliner, moles and lip liner. i am ashamed of my roots......at least part of my roots

16 years ago, I was one of them!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley-ashamed005.gif

By the way, you're a hottie!! :love:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I know several people with cancer who have gotten tattooed eyebrows because lost their hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes after chemo. My sister has brain cancer and she says losing her eyebrows was harder for her than losing her hair, and she wants some. Yes, they are drastic and dark at first, but they do fade.

I'd never do it.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am sure you would choose something a bit less tacky than those is the pic.
    My aunt has them under her own eye brows and they look good.
    I am not sure if they had to shave them or not while tattooing them, but when I saw her I couldn't tell till she told me.

Good luck!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

racist much????

Why is that racist? Its an accurate statement. How do I know? I live the ghetto. I just don't do the sharpie look.
    But seriously, I have very light brows too. I got "lucky" and don't have much body hair etc, and so my eyebrows are very sparse. I use a brow pencil, shadow and makeup sealer so they won't move during the day ( I sweat a lot at work ).
    Don't tattoo them on. I know its a pain to draw the dang things on every day, but I'd rather do that than have that weird surprised look or worse yet the-chola-with-a-sharpie look.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I dated a woman that had them but I ddn't have any idea they were tattooed on until she told me. She had dark hair and brown skin so I think it probably looked better on her than it would on a blond haired, blue eye'd gal.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

The black eyeliner around the lips. Lips have Wet and Wild #508 lipstick on.

Guilty of that offense in the mid 90's!:laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    It sounds interesting... I wonder if they do tattoo eyeliner too?? that I would do if it didn't sound like it would be painful! I'm curious what people have to say about this! :ohwell:

yep you can get all your make-up tattooed on...google it first. I went to the woman's show in Edmonton and they had a booth set up...one looked like a soccer mom with the light brown eyeliner, and the other looked like an old hooker...so be careful
  • La_Amazona
    Options

The black eyeliner around the lips. Lips have Wet and Wild #508 lipstick on.

Guilty of that offense in the mid 90's!:laugh:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!

What the hell was I thinking?
    Oh and I DO have a mole on the left side of my chin BUT I would color it in with a sharpie. smiley_sweet.gif
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I met a woman a few years ago who had the best looking tattooed eyebrows - she was a natural blonde so she, of course, had white blonde eyebrows. Hers looked completely natural. She kept her normal eyebrows though over the tattoo so that they would have texture and the color was really, really light.

I didn't even know they were tattooed until we got to talking about cosmetic procedures and things like tattoo removal.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hahaha at the #508

I still have photos of me in the color Lol :ohwell: