Burgatory Nutrition?

Options
Hi everyone,

Does anyone happen to know where you could find Burgatory's nutrition information? I doubt they have it, since the food is ridiculously good and I'm sure, very fattening. I'm from Pittsburgh and I don't know if they have them in other states and if anyone knows where I can find this information? We asked the Waitress last time, but she said the website. I don't see any and they did not provide any within the restaurant either. I hate guessing at this kind of stuff! Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, and keep working hard =)

Gretchen

Replies

• margurithrt
    Options
    I would suggest e-mailing the company to see if you can get it from them. Then add it to the database so everyone has access to it.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Pittsburgh too! IDK the nutritional info, but I've been wanting to go to Burgatory for a while now ... if you figure it out, let me know. We live really close to Fox Chapel and will eventually be willing to wait that long :)
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Went to their website...they sound and look delicious! I would just consider it a treat every once in awhile and eat without counting calories...but if you want to know, and the co. doesn't have them for you, you could get a burger, take it home, destruct it, weigh and measure the ingredients and give it a best guess estimate with similar ingredients and foods in the MFP database!

M
  • Cheetahchick712
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm gonna email them and see if they can help me out. My friend cancelled today and instead of being a "cheat" friday I still ate on track, woohoo! I'm a little broke for weight watchers and this is just perfect. Last week I felt so alone and miserable, but now that my uncle told me about this, I've been so much more accountable for my own eating. If I find out any nutritional information I will definitely add it! Anyone who hasn't been there should try it (alteast once! lol)
  • dunfeebl
    Options
    I'm wondering if you every received a reply from the company? I'm planning to splurge a little (group trip to Burgatory tonight), but really would like to keep the splurging in control.
  • angie7230
    Options
    Did you ever get a response from them? I ate at the Pens game last night there and wanted to add it into my App. I know that there is no way that is a good thing lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Oooh I ate there once. I'd just quick add a ton of calories and enjoy.

Did you get a shake? Tell me tell me tell me!
  • yvelel
    yvelel Posts: 2
    Options
    I just went there today for the first time- the new one in Robison! I'm just glad I ran a 10k before hand! It was sooooo good. I wold also love the nutrition information
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Heading to the one in Robinson tonight! Now I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time... :smile:
  • aubreyann011
    Options
    Heading to the one in Robinson for lunch. Gonna have to just get a burger with no bun or toppings to be safe
  • hiflyrf22
    Options
    Heading to the one in Robinson for lunch. Gonna have to just get a burger with no bun or toppings to be safe

I was there today too. I can't find anything on them. I'll email them and update yinz.
  • hiflyrf22
    Options
    From Burgatory:

Dustin,

Thanks for your interest in Burgatory. Since we're such a small local joint we don't have nutritional information available for any of our menu items. This is something we hope to offer in the future as we grow.

Thanks,
    The Crew @ Burgatory
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    From Burgatory:

Dustin,

Thanks for your interest in Burgatory. Since we're such a small local joint we don't have nutritional information available for any of our menu items. This is something we hope to offer in the future as we grow.

Thanks,
    The Crew @ Burgatory

I wish they'd fix that and give us the info!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the info, but I will say bison on a buttery baguette with the angel dust seasoning with bacon and yellow peppers is literally the best burger I've ever had.
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm going there today for lunch. I am thinking I'll not eat the bun and save some cal's that way. It is hard to eat out and stay in cal. range these days <sigh>
  • sheenabeena84
    sheenabeena84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Restaurants aren't required to have nutritional info unless they have 20 establishments open. I don't think Burgatory is going to hit that number for a while or bother to volunteer that information. I figure a caramel pretzel milkshake to be around 1,000 calories. It might seem like an overestimation, but a Chipotle burrito is over 1,000, and a Burgatory shake makes me feel the same way. They are the best thing ever, though.
  • czuzak
    czuzak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I reached out to them today because I just ate there last night for dinner:
    Hi,

Do you have the nutritional info for any of the menu items you have? I'm trying to track my calories/macros and I couldn't find anything on your site. Even a ballpark estimation for some things would be helpful.

Regards,
    <redacted>
    <redacted>,

Thanks for reaching out to Burgatory! At this time we do not have nutritional information available for any of our menu items. This is something we plan to offer in the future as we grow.

Sincerely,
    The Crew @ Burgatory