Hit 50! and also NSV

Options
Today is a milestone for me. I have now lost over 50 pounds since starting here in late July. To celebrate, I will be heading to the jewelers this weekend to buy a new bracelet for my Pandora charms as the one I have now slides off my wrist! I'm turning that one into an anklet and buying a new one for my charms...hmmm maybe I'll even buy myself a new charm to celebrate!

Replies

• missmeg1970
    missmeg1970 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    YAY !!!! good for you .... such a great effort. xxx
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's fantastic - well done. You should treat yourself. A little treat like that when you've done well is just all the more encouragement.
  • blvogt
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! and Welcome to the 50 club-
    I just hit it a few months ago.

I wasn't looking forward to it last year, thinkin' life would just be more of the same,
    I am SO looking forward to a healthier future....

And welcome to that CLUB too!

Great job, and BEST WISHES as you continue on...
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you!
  • kfd1098
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I lovvvvvvvve Pandora, congrats.
  • PrixFit84
    Options
    Great job and way to stick with it. Congrats!
  • kfd1098
    Options
    So I got my new bracelet this weekend. It was so much fun. I decided to get a bead to symbolize my 50 lbs accomplishment and spent some time deciding. I chose the turtle and when my little one asked me why I chose the turtle I reminded him of the story of the Tortoise and the Hare and how the Hare takes off on the race fast and gets over-confident and gives up to take a nap and how the Tortoise keep plugging away, never giving up, one step at a time. I told him that Mommy trying to lose weight is like the Tortoise. Taking each day at a time and never giving up and I will win the race just like the Tortoise. Now everytime I look at my charm, it will continue to inspire me on my journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!