I am a newbie!

Options
Hi everybody,

I have never done anything like this before. I have always tried to do it alone. lol - hasn't been working so well. :cry: I am really excited to get things started. I could not believe how fast things added up on the calorie counter. That was a real eye opener. I am hoping for success!!! (for us all :heart: )

Replies

• prettypalomino
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I have never done anything like this before. I have always tried to do it alone. lol - hasn't been working so well. :cry: I am really excited to get things started. I could not believe how fast things added up on the calorie counter. That was a real eye opener. I am hoping for success!!! (for us all :heart: )
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! hope you find what you need to motivate you!!:flowerforyou:
  • FuXiaxue
    FuXiaxue Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: