FINALLY!! A NSV

Options
Ok, so I've been at this for a little while now.........meaning about 2 months without any lag time!!! FINALLY I am noticing a difference. Just a little, but nevertheless! I haven't seen much movement on the scale (although I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks!) , I did measure the other day and found that I've lost 6" total!! I was quite surprised! I've noticed muscles on my legs that I haven't seen in a while reappearing and my husband told me the other day that my face looked slimmer!! So, I'm excited!! In the past I've gotten frustrated and given up if I worked my butt off and the scale didn't budge, but seeing success in measurements is just as encouraging!!

It's just what I needed to help me keep pluggin along!!!

Replies

• Labcoathipster
    Options
    Congrats! Keep on plugging away. You'll start to see more and more NSV's!!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    That is awesome news. I am told that inches will fall before weight. I just saw a friend I haven't seen in a month or so and she told me that my face looked thinner...that makes it all worth while. Keep up the good work.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Great work and a great feeling. I have lost 6'' from my waist and when I put the measure round and let it out to what I was and I cat believe my waist was that thick!! No more. Well done honey xxx
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Well done! I had the same and I know how much you want to see the scale move, but as long as those inches are coming off, that's what really counts, and then the scale will start dropping too. Good luck and keep logging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!