NSV! Go Broncos!

Options
We went to the football game last night between the Denver Broncos and the NY Jets. We have seats on the 5th level of the stadium. We usually take the escalator the entire way. Last night it wasn't working. UG. We started walking and I kept waiting to be out of breath or start sweating like a dog. Second level - feeling good. Third level, I might be able to do this. Fouth level - hey this isn't bad! Fifth level - I MADE IT! And I was not gasping for air and feeling like I was going to DIE! THAT is what 28 pounds lighter will do for you!

Oh, and the Broncos WON! Go Tim Tebow!

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BRONCOS!!!!
    TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOOT WOOT LOVE TIM TEBOW!!! :heart:
  • soonerchick14
    soonerchick14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! (including the win by the Broncos!!! )
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Go broncos!! I love 'ems Tim Tebow!!! Congrats on the stairs! I don't think I could have made it!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Woop woop! That's awesome, good for you!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WTG, congrats! thats so awesome. even though i bet money on the Jets i cant even tell you how excited i am that the Broncos won!! HATE the Jets (but in reality could not imagine that Tebow would lead them to victory of the Jets) YAY
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I'm glad they won! My boyfriend's team... he's a lifelong Broncos fan and he can't STAND Tim Tebow.

While he was watching the football game, I was watching my Capitals (hockey) get destroyed by another Jets team.. that didn't feel so good.
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Very cool about climbing the steps...what an accomplishment!

Not a Broncos fan, but Tebow is my back-up QB on my fantasy team (and on my "fantasy" team...heehhee). I did not play him...I'm hoping Rivers can keep the INTs to a minimum, LOL.
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    But did you Tebow at the top of the ramp?

2db18oh.jpg
  • wildcata77
    Options
    But did you Tebow at the top of the ramp?

2db18oh.jpg

OMG...priceless!
  • chotzi
    Options
    I can just see you popping a Tebow! Or did you do a Rocky-at-the-top-of-the-steps instead?
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!