any women starting in the 300's?

Options
I need a friend to chat with on here who is starting where I am I am in the 300's and I am 29 I would like to be able to encourage each other and it would be nice to have someone that is around the same as me so they would know where I am and understand my sturggles. If you fit this let me know! Maybe we could start a group if there are more people? I am also intrested in someone who has been where I am and is working on it currently. I don't care about the age just need a friend!! Thanks!

Replies

• Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started out at 320 lbs I am currently down 46 pounds. It is very frustrating to think that we are doing so well on a healthy eating kick, but then when it's time to step on the scale there is no difference. I have found that exercise is the key to my weight loss. 4 years ago I lost 96 lbs, then I hurt my back and could no longer exercise. Since then I have had major back surgery and I have decided it's time for me to get up and get moving. Would love to keep in touch. Moral support is huge. Have a great day.
  • MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am not starting where you are, but it is always good to have a friend! Best wishes in your journey. I started last February and lost 20 only to gain it back. I am on my second go at this and have been strong this first week.
    Good luck!
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I started in the 300's. Crept into the 290's recently. It's a long journey, but I'm up for it!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I've been as high as 308. I was down to 275 when I started this site. Working hard to get below the 270's. Haven't seen the 260's sence I got preg with my little boy.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I don't know what weight she started at, but my bff zumbaabby has lost 110+!!! I'm sure she wouldn't mind you adding her. You can tell her I said so.
  • JenniM1974
    Options
    I have been dieting and exercising since August. I started out at 320 and am down as of today at 299!! Anyway I am 37, and would be glad to help encourage you and for you to give me a cyber kick in the pants when I start slipping! We all have times that we need encouragement--and for me, this is going to be a life long journey. Would love to have friends to travel this road with me.
  • raelynne629
    raelynne629 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am! I've had a wild ride of it all, but I'm back in the 330's. Feel free to add me :)
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 36 and started at 296. I'm down 43 lbs, but it has taken me a very long time. Add me if you like. I've had weight issues all my life and would be happy to help support you.
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out at 312 and I have lost 36 lbs so far. It is a tough journey, but it is possible!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I started at 320 myself and am getting so close to the twos! It has been slow the last couple of weeks as I figure out the foods that my body responds best. Great start in taking this step for you and you'll find the community to be amazing support and encouragement, too. If you need another friend, feel free to add me.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I started at 385.. Got all the way down to 235 and now i'm back at 285... Feel free to add me, anyone!! I'm sure we could all use all the support we can get!!
  • bbowyer8
    Options
    I am 25 and am starting at 263 I hope to lose a little over 100 pounds I am looking for some people to help keep me motivated also, I have been working out and eating right and am down 7 pounds in the last week! Here is to long happy healthy lives!!!
  • quietcrush
    quietcrush Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 29 as well. I started at 331 and now at 290. Feel free to add me :)
  • ami299
    ami299 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 and started in the 280's, currently at 252. Feel free to add me :)
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WAS AT 300 BUT DOWN TO 251 ...FEEL FREE TO ADD ME FOR SUPPORT!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I started in the 370's a little over a year ago and have lost 95 lbs. I know all to well the struggles of dealing with day to day challenges. I would love the extra support. I am going for a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE change this time because diet just means to me that I will eat like this again and never learn to really be in control. I struggle with depression among others I have been using a great meal plan that has completely cut my need for anti depressants. Fill free to add me. I look forward to getting to know you. Good Luck on your journey to a healthier you.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just joined this site and I am not sure how this adding friends thing works? - I am 292 lbs so just getting started so I guess I am about the same as the opening poster - but don't know how to "add people" or what that means lol.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I started out at 370 in 2009 and managed to get down to 317 this year, but went back up to 350 :grumble:

Working on weight loss all over again! :smile:

Add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • smilingrn
    smilingrn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! Started at 335 and down 41! Love all the support this site gives! Today to keep myself motivated I took pictures of myself front and side view on my cell phone and when I feel like having a bad food day I'm gonna whip those bad boys out!
  • Reda2522
    Options
    Hi all just joined today. I'm 356 as of last weigh- in. Yes ma'am I'm in. A group like this is great because staying motivated with so much to lose is sometimes a challenge.