Best exercise for saddle bags..lol

Options
I am woman hear me roar! lol I have a pear shaped body therefore gain all my weight in my lower abs, hips and butt. I weight train around 3 times a week. Any suggestions on what is the best type of exercise for getting rid of the dreaded saddle bags on my hips? I so wish I had my cute little teenage, before childbirth body back. lol

Replies

• GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't bad, but I wish they weren't there at all! Other then side leg lifts I'm at a loss. If you find out let me know lol
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What worked for me was a lot of cardio and patience. Of course incorporate some strength training in there, but definitely cardio is the best thing to do. Before you know it, you'll see that fat melting off your body. Good luck!
  • micklepickle27
    Options
    walk, walk, walk. leslie sansone walk away the weight. concentrate on knee lifts, kicks, kick backs, side steps. you'll definitely see results. ( i only wish i found her sooner)
  • RichardGubler
    Options
    same here - let me know what you find out but a PT told me the best way to lose fat is to run sprints. I try to do them on the elliptical probably not the same but it's the best I can do for now. What about cutting gel? GNC is selling it again but I don't know much about it.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    same here - let me know what you find out but a PT told me the best way to lose fat is to run sprints. I try to do them on the elliptical probably not the same but it's the best I can do for now. What about cutting gel? GNC is selling it again but I don't know much about it.

Never heard of Cutting Gel. Sounds sticky. lol
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hate hate hate saddlebags!! They are sooo friggin stubborn to get rid of, and I can't remember a moment in my life where I haven't struggled with them *grrr* really makes me look disproportioned :P

so from what i am reading? eat clean and lots of cardio? guess that makes sense since the saddle bags are literally bags/pads of fat eh? :P

I shall be patientttttt :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Incorporate Tae Bo into your routine. Billy knows how to work those saddlebags. I have them too.