New and NSV!!!

Options
This is my first post!

We have a cake day every month to celebrate everyones birthday at school. Today was that cake day and it did look delicious but during my lunch break I resisted the cake and all its goodness. I stuck to the lunch that I brought and it felt great to finally be able to resist it.

Im looking forward to being able to keep making these good decisions, especially as the holiday season is upon us.

Replies

• tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    That's great. I know it's very difficult not to be tempted at work. But each time you resist it's a triumph. Congratulate yourself - feel good about yourself. I'm also dreading the holiday period, as I'm sure there will just be too much temptation about.
  • Spliceintuit
    Spliceintuit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I use to have dessert almost every night (yes, I love sweets that much - once upon a time). It takes a lot of will power to walk away from the temptation.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    thats great...well done for resisting temptation...

but just remember if you do cave and have the cake one day it will not spoil all your progress...adopting a healthy lifestyle is all about moderation and accountability...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!