any women starting in the 300's?

Options
2»

Replies

• leme1183
    Options
    i just started my journey and i weighed in at 313 lbs. i would love to have a friend on here who is in the same position i am. it would be great to help encourage you and vice versa. congrats on getting started. admitting that we need to do something is one of the hardest parts.
  • JenSmith1104
    Options
    I started in the 300's and have lost 9 lbs since 10/24/11 when I joined MFP. Feel free to add me. We could all use motivation.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I started at 304 and love encouraging others.
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started at 311 and have gotten so much support from this site. Please feel free to friend me. We can support each other. Thanks.
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I started in the 370's a little over a year ago and have lost 95 lbs. I know all to well the struggles of dealing with day to day challenges. I would love the extra support. I am going for a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE change this time because diet just means to me that I will eat like this again and never learn to really be in control. I struggle with depression among others I have been using a great meal plan that has completely cut my need for anti depressants. Fill free to add me. I look forward to getting to know you. Good Luck on your journey to a healthier you.
  • tryingeveryday
    tryingeveryday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed at all of you! It is so great to know there are people out there who are where I am! who know what it is like to walk into a resturant and not know if you are going to fit in a booth to never be able to go to a park and ride a roller coaster because we don't fit! These are the things I want to change in my life I want to not be limited by my size anymore!!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed at all of you! It is so great to know there are people out there who are where I am! who know what it is like to walk into a resturant and not know if you are going to fit in a booth to never be able to go to a park and ride a roller coaster because we don't fit! These are the things I want to change in my life I want to not be limited by my size anymore!!

I know exactly what you're saying about being limited by your size. I started on here in April 2011 and was in the 300's - I was ecstatic just to get to 299 and change that first number of my weight. I have now lost about 60 pounds (would like to lose another 100) and I really wanna change that first number again sometime in 2012. I, too was embarrassed to have to squeeze into booths in restaurants. I want to someday go to an amusement park and actually go on the rides. And I want to be able to go on a trip on an airplane. That's why I'm here, so feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I wish you great success!

Kristel