Im a newbie

Options
Im hear for support ...I need to loose about 20 plus pounds...Its getting harder after 40.....hook me up....Blane:smile:

Replies

• brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am new here and it is getting harder to lose then maintain after 3 kids
  • EyeHartThin
    Options
    Ive had two kids.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Three kids and over forty. Found 20 lbs over the past 12 months. Lifestyle change. Went from busy stay at home mom, long distance runner to Full time office worker. My activity level has dropped....It's hard, but can be done!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Goal is to lose 20 pounds. Just cannot eat whatever I want any more.
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm late thirties and can already feel the cogs not turning as easily as they once did (haha). Feel free to add me for support.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Some of the best motivation and support can come from MFP!!
    Best of luck
  • Chickman63
    Options
    hi! I'm new here too! I have a lot of weight to lose (about 100 lbs.) and I am in it for the long haul. I need to take it off because I have RA and I am in a lot more pain than I would be in if I was smaller. So, the motivation is there. I'm also a strict vegan. I am basically a "Forks over Knives" kinda eater. Nothing processed, little or no oils, little or no sugar, no white flour or white rice, etc. and mostly raw food (80%). Whole foods are the key to our diet.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Im hear for support ...I need to loose about 20 plus pounds...Its getting harder after 40.....hook me up....Blane:smile:

Welcome! I'm over 40 too.
  • juliet1963
    Options
    hi this is a great site to keep you focused ive lost 35lb since jan as i find it easy just to type in what i have eatern and it helps keep on track ,good luck
  • EyeHartThin
    Options
    11983691.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Im not 40, but I am a 31 year old mom of four, and trust me its no easy to lose baby fat from four but I am doing it!