you can do it also!!!!

Options
I officially hit maintenance mode today.

I'm not telling you because I think I did something special, I'm telling you so that you realize that if I can do this so can you!!! I didn't do anything special other than watch my calories, drink lots of water and exercise as much as I was able to.

You can do that also. Remember even though I believe in you and all your MFP friends believe in you, and yes God believes in you............none of it will help you unless you believe in you!!!

I had my bad days (calorie wise).......or in my case weekends, but I always dug in hard to make up for it. eventually I had less bad days because I didn't like breaking my butt all week just to get back to where I started.

Dig in, Focus and mean it when you say your going to do it and you will.

Remember there is no try there is only do or do not and there is no tomorrow!!! take today and go hard every day from now on.

God bless you all and you can do it!!!!

Replies

• lgammy
    lgammy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well said! Congratulations on making it to a good place. Sounds like it has been satisfying in more ways than one. Thanks for the words of wisdom. :)
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It is so nice to read these stories because if others can real their goals well then gosh darn it, SO CAN I. I appreciate your sharing this. Keep up the good work. :wink:
  • letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great post Gerald :)
    It makes me want to keep on going!
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support, your wisdom & your friendship. I am so happy for you & you inspire me to keep going.