Replies

• latoyad
    latoyad Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello I am new to My Fitness pal.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Latoyad! I'm sure you're going to enjoy this site!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • latoyad
    latoyad Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank You, for your support. I was wondering if you have any suggestions for snacks. I already get a lot of protein in my diet. I normally only eat 3 meals a day, but my friend informed me that I need to eat more calories. Because I am under the 1200 mark for calorie intake. Do you have any suggestion to help boost my metabolism.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank You, for your support. I was wondering if you have any suggestions for snacks. I already get a lot of protein in my diet. I normally only eat 3 meals a day, but my friend informed me that I need to eat more calories. Because I am under the 1200 mark for calorie intake. Do you have any suggestion to help boost my metabolism.

I eat veggies like carrots, broccoli, califlower, and fruits, sometimes I eat the 100 calorie packs, string cheese, sometimes some low sodium crackers. I just have to make sure that I stay within my sodium range, sometimes I go over on it. This site recommends no more than 2500 mg of sodium a day.