Winter CHALLENGE!

Options
Hey guys!!! I need motivation and support to continue towards by goal but I tend to screw up during the winter and end up over eating or drinking too many hot and sweet drinks. I hope that will not be the case this year!

Anyone has any ideas of what we all can do together this season to keep us all motivated towards our goal?

Maybe each week a person from this message suggests a nutrition and a fitness goal for each week and everyone follows and then each week we all take turns to post a goal?

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    sounds great. How about for this week we plan one slurge. We know we are going to eat something we shouldnt with thanksgiving. So why not plan it ahead of time and give ourselves one goodie. I am going to have one small piece of my moms pumpkin roll. I have to or it wont be thanksgiving.....LOL
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    I also need extra motivation during the winter. I hate the cold and tend to stay in.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would be in!! I definitely need motivation over the winter - all I want to do is wrap myself in a warm blanket and sleep on cold night!
  • Swtlilangl786
    Options
    How about every Friday someone sets a goal for the week so we don't screw up on the weekends either??

Since this week is Thanksgiving week what do you guys say on Thursday we can eat one serving of something sweet but work out an extra 30-45 minutes the next day? Just an idea.. anyone wants to suggest anything as a challenge for this week 11/18?
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    well, i bought a jump rope and steps which i can do during winter... also found some free zumba and tae bo videos online.... i think that's enough to keep me busy for the winter... *cross finger* :)
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Do we have any goals set up yet?
  • Bungee_tyme
    Options
    I am going to watch everyone else eat as I drink my delicious juice...Mmmmmm
  • Bungee_tyme
    Options
    Did I step in something? Everytime I post to a thead, it stops.