warmer weather

Options
dreading tee shirts...and shorts..

ahhh. im so not ready. my stomach bulges out and my thighs are disgusting :( HELP

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options

ahhh. im so not ready. my stomach bulges out and my thighs are disgusting :( HELP
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Move to where I live. The kids had a snowday today! :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    LOL

join the hari krishnas

you get to wear flowing robes
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Honey, you have to love yourself through this journey! Next summer you'll be feeling good about yourself and the way you look!

When I was at my heaviest, my Italian Girlfriend always told me, "Hey!, if they don't like it, they don't have to look!"
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    Move to where I live. The kids had a snowday today! :laugh:

lol packing my bags as we speak
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    Honey, you have to love yourself through this journey! Next summer you'll be feeling good about yourself and the way you look!

When I was at my heaviest, my Italian Girlfriend always told me, "Hey!, if they don't like it, they don't have to look!"
    i know thats true. its just so difficult. i have all these clothes i love but always have to wear a jacket or something to cover up my stomach. im just so tired of it
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    104 degrees here today....my thighs aren't ready either. Although, getting a tan does seem to help how they look:wink:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options

i know thats true. its just so difficult. i have all these clothes i love but always have to wear a jacket or something to cover up my stomach. im just so tired of it

Check out the ShapeFX line of clothing and swimwear at:

www.newport-news.com
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    104 degrees here today....my thighs aren't ready either. Although, getting a tan does seem to help how they look:wink:

oh my god thats hotttttt
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    LOL

join the hari krishnas

you get to wear flowing robes

Dude you crack me up... every single post of yours that I read.... keeps me in stitches! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Hey you've lost 17 pounds, that's great!!! Go shopping and treat yourself to something you are comfortable in and feel beautiful in. And as already said, just think of this as your last summer being overweight, and next summer you'll be at your ideal weight :happy: GOOD LUCK!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options

Hey you've lost 17 pounds, that's great!!! Go shopping and treat yourself to something you are comfortable in and feel beautiful in. And as already said, just think of this as your last summer being overweight, and next summer you'll be at your ideal weight :happy: GOOD LUCK!

that is something i deff. look forward to next summer :)