My first NSV!

Options
Today I went out to buy a few more interview-appropriate outfits (I'm a nursing student so I've lived in scrubs for the past two and a half years, I have no "grown-up" clothes).

There were a couple things I really liked in the store but they only had size 8 and I haven't fit into a size 8 for at least three years, probably longer. I was kind of disappointed but decided to try them on for the heck of it, just to see, and they fit! I ended up with a skirt and dress, both size 8 and a blazer/sweater in small! I'm so excited and now I really think I can hit a size 6 if I stick with it!

Replies

• nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WTG! Thats awsome, that always feel great.
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!! good job... its the best feeling isn't it... Good luck with interviews.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • d2rala
    d2rala Posts: 54
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work.
    Diane
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    YAY HAppy dance. Good job :love:
  • beccahansen
    Options
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?

Non-scale victory. So it's not about the pounds I've lost, it's just a happy little thing that happened because of it!
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?

Non-scale victory. So it's not about the pounds I've lost, it's just a happy little thing that happened because of it!

Gotcha. Thanks!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats on fitting into smaller clothes!! That always makes me feel better too!!
  • secretlywinter
    Options
    Today I went out to buy a few more interview-appropriate outfits (I'm a nursing student so I've lived in scrubs for the past two and a half years, I have no "grown-up" clothes).

There were a couple things I really liked in the store but they only had size 8 and I haven't fit into a size 8 for at least three years, probably longer. I was kind of disappointed but decided to try them on for the heck of it, just to see, and they fit! I ended up with a skirt and dress, both size 8 and a blazer/sweater in small! I'm so excited and now I really think I can hit a size 6 if I stick with it!

UK or US sizes? Congrats!
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options

UK or US sizes? Congrats!

Canada....but I think our sizes are US.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!