LMAO!!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    lmao! love it! :-D
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    super funny!! My husband and I just basically had this conversation. I tried on a sweater dress and leggings and asked his opinion. He said, "it doesn't look bad" Really?? WTF is THAT supposed to mean?! It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good?? I told him that for future reference, when I ask his opinion, he should tell me "yes" or "no." (as in wear it or don't) These guys can't catch a break! LOL
    -Andi
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That was funny, but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo true...
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    See, I never have to ask this because I know full well how I look in my clothes. What I want an opinion from my husband (usually when buy new clothes) I want an honest opinion. He knows he never has to worry about telling the truth.
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    super funny!! My husband and I just basically had this conversation. I tried on a sweater dress and leggings and asked his opinion. He said, "it doesn't look bad" Really?? WTF is THAT supposed to mean?! It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good?? I told him that for future reference, when I ask his opinion, he should tell me "yes" or "no." (as in wear it or don't) These guys can't catch a break! LOL
    -Andi
    my husband says the same thing, when really be honest so I don't look like a moron going out in public.. MEN!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Sigh... the hardship of being a guy...

That's why you reassure that they're beautiful no matter what...
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My husband pretends he's deaf when I ask him this question. He's a smart man.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    -Andi

Sounds like something my husband would say!! He is the king of indirect answers... or even better, answering a different question than what I asked... hahaha
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hahahah
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Solution: Never ask a man if you look fat. If he's with you, he obviously likes what you look like.
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Don't reply "No, your fat makes you look fat." Bad idea!
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's HILARIOUS, although my rule of thumb is, "you have a mirror. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to!" :-)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    ha ha...
  • grannisue
    Options
    LOL
  • grannisue
    Options
    If my hubby ever said that . . . he'd be a dead man (and he knows I carry).
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If my hubby ever said that . . . he'd be a dead man (and he knows I carry).

^^^ HAHA! Love this, Grannisue!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    My "x" used to try to tell me what to wear.

Now I wear what I WANT..............and if it looks bad, oh well :smokin: :smokin:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    See, I never have to ask this because I know full well how I look in my clothes.

Same here. If I think something isn't flattering on me, then someone else telling me that I look "fine" isn't going to suddenly change my mind, so why bother asking? On the flipside, if I think I look hot, I don't really care what anyone else thinks.