Yeah Me!!!

Options
My usual behavior to the recent stress in my life (suddenly losing a close friend and co worker) would be to slack on workouts and binge on food...Drum Roll Please....For the first time I continued strong and steady on my healthy path and I actually lost a pound this week!!! Funny thing to it lessens the pain of the loss a little bit by not adding my own guilt to the situation...YEAH ME!!!

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the loss but well done with sticking to your goals!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm glad that staying focused is helping you not be deterred from your grieving with the guilt of bad habits. And Yay!!! for being able to handle food the way it was meant to be handled.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss but you handled it well in the food area. WTG!
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    congrats. It's funny when I do esteemable things I esteem mysel better. Working out, eating healthy, sticking with it, are big deposits into my estembe bank account.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Greif is hard and it affects us differently. Not knowing your friend, I would assume that he/she would want you to achieve your goals and be happy. ---> The best way to honor that person...

Congrats so much on loosing that pound. That is a huge triumph. (one little pound means so much!!!)
    :)
  • misslovely51
    Options
    Sorry for your loss and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!