Dirty Pics - NSV

Options
Took pics for my fiance (he's stationed away from here), and I didn't even have to contort myself to look less chunky Ha! It was there all by itself! There was no..."oooh, if I stand like this, he won't see this flab." You know why??? Because, that flab.......wait for it.................was GONE!

Yay!

LMBO...okay, I just realized that some may read my title and expect to see dirty pics.....yeah, not today!

Replies

• 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    This thread title is such a tease.

Congrats on the loss!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Took pics for my fiance (he's stationed away from here), and I didn't even have to contort myself to look less chunky Ha! It was there all by itself! There was no..."oooh, if I stand like this, he won't see this flab." You know why??? Because, that flab.......wait for it.................was GONE!

Yay!

LMBO...okay, I just realized that some may read my title and expect to see dirty pics.....yeah, not today!

Congrats girl.. thats awesome and bet he loved the pictures
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    haha, you go girly, i bet he loved them!!!!lol!
    what a fantastic nsv! xx
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm sure that he will enjoy them. BTW if not today, then tomorrow???
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Doing the same thing for my hubby (he's stationed in Connecticut) and it definitely makes you aware of your progress (or the reverse :P)
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good for you, and for him!

I did this for my Husband when he was in Iraq last year....makes them quite happy :)
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV bet hes glad to have such a sweet/naughty wife :) Cant wait to take some new ones fo rmy hubby without having to twist around all crazy lol
  • mrsamyhicks
    Options
    LOL LOOOOOVVVEE IT!!!!
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    haha thats whats up on the loss.....I can't wait to take pics like that for my hunny! hope he enjoyed them have a good one girl. =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!