What....

Options
You are all doing incredible work and should be proud of everything that you have accomplished up til now. One question....What are you MOST proud of so far? Is it your weight? Is it the inches? Is it NSV's? What has given you this feeling of,"I am glad that I made this lifestyle change"........

Replies

• melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    for me, its what i see when i look in the mirror. I can see a change and i love that :D!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Totally NSV's and the good feeling of accomplishment! There is a satisfaction that can't be bought with money-I love it!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    BRO!!! I would say just my OVERALL look...the happiness I see in myself as well as others...Accomplishing 43 pds in 1yr( YEAH)...and it has given me a feeling like I can do ANYTHING and I Mean Anything i want to do...No Limits....It has truely changed me for the better...I have made an AWESOME Family...that love me for me....This journey is something to FEEL good about!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    being able to fit into my sister in laws clothes. YESS!!!
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My progress has been really gradual and I haven't been able to notice any physical changes (other than my rings now fall off when I've gotten all my water in. Cool, hunh?) but the thing I'm probably most proud of is that I now WANT to exercise. I actually CRAVE the gym. And as a former dedicated couch potato, that's a remarkable change for me.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    My overall accomplishment on this journey to better health . I have been the fat girl from age 16 to 39, that's 24 years of my life. & now looking at how far I come on this journey has given me a sense of pride in myself that I have not had in long time. I have truly made some awesome fiends/family on this journey who has show me how to luv myself (thank sexycook) & has showed me how to come out of my comfort zone (thanks gec & wilsabeast) . My life & attitude has truely change to a more positive outlook about myself and life. Once again I am teary eyed thinking about my journey.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am most proud of hitting my goal of course, and also the loss of inches! Everyone thinks I weigh less than I actually do!
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been able to keep up with the veterans in class. Yesterday I got a high five from someone that I was almost intimidated by.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    that i dont have rolls hanging over my pants
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Being able to breathe on the treadmill!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You are all doing incredible work and should be proud of everything that you have accomplished up til now. One question....What are you MOST proud of so far? Is it your weight? Is it the inches? Is it NSV's? What has given you this feeling of,"I am glad that I made this lifestyle change"........

I am proud that I changed my "insulin resistant" appetite. I have always cooked healthy meals for my family and tried to provide healthy eating habits in my children. My problem was the portion control, emotional eating, and lack of exercise. I can honestly say this journey has been about learning what my body responds to in regards to workouts, food choices, and just overall mood. I am glad I made this lifestyle change because I just have a great perspective on how this body was really supposed to be treated. I have met some fabulous people on MFP and learned so much during this transition. I could not have asked for a better weightloss story to tell.......:flowerforyou: