MAKE SURE YOU EAT ALL YOUR GOAL CALORIES!!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would enlighten everyone with my progress so far........

I basically started in September 2011 and weighed 80.6 kgs (just after having my son in late July) so basically I am losing baby weight.

I have been experimenting with the calorie intake and found that by eating ALL my goal calories, I am losing weight steadily - at least 1 kg per week.

I also do Jillian's 30 Day Shred (20 Mins) and most of the time go for a 25-30 min brisk walk in the evening.

At the end of the day, make sure you have a DEFICIT so you lose weight and before you know it the weight will fall off!!!

I know this is something most of you already know but it is a good reminder :happy:

Hope you all have a Great weekend!

Replies

• emmiee921
    Options
    Bump
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have found that if I am at least hitting my 1200 calories the weight comes off. Since I am very active because of my work I find that between that and workouts that I can end up with 200-400 extra calories available on top of my 1320 that I have each day. I know that if I can at least hit the 1200-1400 calories I can lose the weight. I've seen 17 lbs literally melt away in less than 4 months. And my friends are noticing it because EVERYONE is asking me if I've lost weight!

Best wishes as you work toward your ultimate goal!!
  • nedbun
    nedbun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely 100% right. After 3 months of steady weight loss I got a little carried away and started barely eating the minim 1200 calories daily. I started to plateau and FAST. After a week and a half of eating the full 1400 calories allotted, I have gone back to consistently losing 1 pound per week and have almost caught up to where I should be with my goal! Those 200 calories really made a huge difference.
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well Done Ladies!!!! I wish you all the BEST with your weight loss and lets show everyone that losing weight is fun and achievable!!!!