HELP!!!

Options
I did 2 high calorie workouts 2 days in a row...high for me anyways. I burned 550 calories on Wed and 650 yesterday. I am constantly hungry today...is that normal?

I am eating my normal meals and, yes, I am drinking my regular amount of water (64 oz/day)...

I try not to eat the calories I burned so that my workout calories count that much more, but I usually have some fresh mozzarella and an apple after working out...I budget that in to my calories for the day.

Replies

• StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Did you eat back your exercise calories?
  • MelissaJ6807
    Options
    I try not to so that my workout calories count that much more, but I usually have some fresh mozzarella and an apple after working out...I budget that in to my calories for the day.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    You should be eating exercise calories, that's why they are there. You need to fuel your workouts in order to maintain health while losing weight.
  • sebbole
    sebbole Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    try drinking a glass of chocolate milk (ovaltine) or having a protein bar right after your workout. If you don't wanna eat your exercise calories thats fine, just make sure you get enough protein for your muscles to grow.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter how much protein you eat, your muscles won't grow with a large calorie deficit.
  • MelissaJ6807
    Options
    I get so confused when it comes to "should I eat or not"...I am mainly doing cardio right now and I usually aim for about 350/day but I just recently got a heart rate monitor (with chest strap) and my "normal" workouts turned out to be A LOT higher than I expected.
  • MelissaJ6807
    Options
    bump