I'm new and would like friends!

Options
Hi I'm Jade. I'm 19 years old and overweight trying to thin down. Please feel free to add me because I'm fairly new and I would like a few more friends for support. Thanks for your time. :D - Jade.

Replies

• omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your journey & feel free to add me! You can do this :)
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as friend. i could use some also :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • felicity866
    Options
    happy to offer any support I can.....could do with plenty myself.....feel free to add me.....and welcome to the challenge :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi jade,
    i'm pretty new here too...welcome and good luck on your journey! feel free to add me =)
  • khouts1
    khouts1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yay for new friends :) Go ahead and add me im new too lol
  • trishcommish
    Options
    Hi Yall! I'm new here!
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me. You can never have enough friends:smile:
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome honey!!:flowerforyou:
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jade, I would be glad to be your friend. I am new as well, but I think there are plenty of people to help support our goals.
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    WELCOME JADE, here for support! ADD ME! =]
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always like to give support :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I read your profile, and all I can say is, people who say things about the appearance of others like that deserve nothing but your pity. They're mean, small creatures, and I don't mean small in size. I mean they're shrunken, sad souls who will never be happy in their own lives, so they look for ways to bring others down. Don't let them!