HOLIDAY CHALLENGE... WHO'S UP FOR IT!!?

Options
:huh: I am ready for a challenge for the upcoming holiday and it begins with today through next Friday. YES, it includes Thanksgiving Day!!
I am going to get in AT LEAST a 30 minute dedicated workout 5 out of 7 days! ( Alot of you already do)
I am going to drink 8 cups of water EVERY DAY. (this should be a given)
I am going to eat in moderation, with self control AND therefore stay with in my calorie goal. ( I might go over a little on Thanksgiving) "Moderation is KEY"
I am NOT going to allow myself room to gain even if I just maintain this Thanksgiving.(I know I can do it!)
"You can't change what you don't acknowledge!" and I acknowledge that if I over indulge it will set me back to my old ways. The new me will NOT accept that.
WHO WANTS IN????:bigsmile:

Replies

• suzyqs4
    suzyqs4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am with you. We are going out of town for Thanksgiving and will be staying in a hotel. I am determined to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise, my water and eat in moderation. I acknowledge that I can't backslide and refuse to let other people influence my eating and exercising. Let's Do This!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm up for the challenge. Thanksgiving is going to be low key around here. A simple turkey with some sides. No big family gathering to worry about so I should be able to get by OK. So you're on sister :wink:
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm refusing to go eat up everything this Thanksgiving!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'll join....
  • newarkco05
    Options
    I'm in. The Thanksgiving meal should be easier for me, I am staying home, 500 miles away from my family. Me and my fiance are cooking for ourselves and we are just broke right now so its looking like some boxed stuffed, broccoli and cheese and some turkey.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    sounds good
  • Pollux
    Pollux Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in. Exercise. Water. Moderation.
  • JENN17501
    Options
    Bring it on friend!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    For Thanksgiving, I think what I'm going to do is just get very small portions of everything, and I'm sure I'll fill up fast. And I'm going to try to stay away from the sweets and egg nog
  • Patty21981
    Options
    I will be going out of town for Thanksgiving but plan on staying on track with exercise, water and moderation. Not sure if I will have access to logging in to mfp until Saturday but will try. This will keep me motivated.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    We can definetly do this, everything in moderation, a bit of sampleing if you will!!!
    Plus I am amping up the exercise and drinking lots of water, and will fill up first on the healthiest
    things on the menu and then have just a little of this and a little of that, shuld be ok that way!

Good luck to everyone, gobble, gobble gobble...but not the food!! :devil:
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Done with today's challenge!