Does anyone have a Mini Goal to meet my Jan 2012?

Options
Do you have a goal, or mini goal to meet by January 1 2012???

I do.. I'm trying to lose 16 lbs by then and meet my first goal of 200 or possibly 199 and be back in the 100's....ugh that would be AMAZING... havent seen a 100 like that in 2 1/2 years... YIKES!

Replies

• melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I definitely do! Except mine is by my birthday, Dec 22. I'm 9 lbs away from the one hundreds, or "onederland". I haven't seen that number since my first baby, 8 years ago. I'm super excited to reach that milestone!!!!!! Good luck to you!
  • am427597
    am427597 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would like to lose 5 lbs before January instead of gaining 5 lbs around the holidays like I do every year!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my goal is 199lbs too! :)
    exactly 16 pounds!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 6 pounds before January 1.
  • frugalbecca
    frugalbecca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 30 pounds by February 14, 2012. That is my 39th birthday. I hope to be at full lost weight goal by the time I turn 40! So that is 115 pounds total by February 14, 2013. Got 104 pounds to go and a year and about 3 months to do it in! Best of luck to all of you!!

Becca
  • HungryMom
    Options
    10.6 pounds to go by the end of the year. That would put me at my pre-pregnancy weight (my oldest is 5, yikes).
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I want to build up the muscles around my back so it doesn't hurt every day when I work out. Bonus if by then I've stopped getting physically sick during some of the more strenuous workout routines.
  • dlongshot7
    Options
    my goal is 199lbs too! :)
    exactly 16 pounds!

WHOO YOOO!!! We can do this!!!!
  • dlongshot7
    Options
    I definitely do! Except mine is by my birthday, Dec 22. I'm 9 lbs away from the one hundreds, or "onederland". I haven't seen that number since my first baby, 8 years ago. I'm super excited to reach that milestone!!!!!! Good luck to you!

Good Louck to you also!! I can't wait for "onederland"!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meldickman
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 15-16 pounds by the 1st!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mine is not be in the obese range. My current BMI of today is 32.4 so I need to lose 16.5lbs to reach my goal. November has gone well for me so far, I've lost 7.3lbs so I continue or up my game hopefully I'll be almost there.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I hope the 9 lbs I have to go will be gone by the end of the year!
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have lost 94 pounds from my fattest. My goal is to have lost 100 pounds by Christmas, and that is before January 1st so I guess that qualifies. I still have 59 pounds to go to reach my “healthy” BMI weight.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to 140 by New Years.

I won't be tragically heart broken if I don't, though.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: My goal is 299 by New Years Day!! I'm @ 311!! Time to hit it hard!!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wana loose half a stone by christmas. i'm def bound to put on over christmas so i'm making allowances for that. I always eat loads of christmas lol.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start January weighing the same as I did when I started December. I have a 40th birthday which will proabaly involve a work party and a get drunk with everyone else party and 3 Christmas parties (Mom's family, Dad's family, step-dad's family) so all I want to do is maintain. If I can manage that I will consider the holidays a success.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down a total of 100 lbs by the end of the year. Right now I am down 89.6 lbs, so I have 10.4 lbs to go.
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    3 goals.. To reach 275 (I'm currently 285), to run a total of 500 miles for the year (I'm at 408), and finally 10 pushups in a row
  • kimber_av
    Options
    I'd like to be 6lbs less than todays weight.

we have 6 weeks! good luck everyone!