Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i would like to know also.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have only done Insanity, and it was best/hardest program I have ever done.
  • acscheer1315
    Options
    I've never done Turbo Fire, But I love Insanity!!1
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Insnaity all the way,, because it's tough, an after, you feel so accomplished and on top.
  • mvandommelen
    Options
    I have only done Insanity and i LOVE it! It is so challenging. I have done the entire program twice and I am starting a third time after Thanksgiving!
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is awesome! Although, I haven't tried insanity. But it is all a matter of what you enjoy doing and what you will look forward to working out to instead of seeing it as a chore. I like turbo because it is a hard core workout however it is a lot of fun, so I don't dread working out ever.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I've done a bit of both. It depends on what type of exercise you like more. Insanity is more boot camp style, and turbofire is more like dance dance have fun style. Both are a seriously intense workout though. I love them both and do either depending on what mood I'm in.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I've done both and I think Turbo is way more fun. They're both great workouts, but if I can get similar results from both, why do the one I don't enjoy as much?
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried either but after reading and hearing what others have said and experienced, I really want to try Insanity! Come on Santa! I've been good;~)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I haven't done insanity,but i'm not into boot camp style workouts.
    I love kickboxing & so turbofire was definitely the best choice for me :)
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity and have done TurboFire as well. I like Insanity but LOVE TURBOFIRE. I feel like TF is more fun and feminine whereas Insanity is very repetitious and drill sergeant like. BOth are awesome workouts and if you plan on exercising with your husband Insanity would probably be better.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Just purchased Turbo Fire!! Can't wait!:tongue: