Where are all the guys at?

Options
Almost all of my MFP friends are females. Nothing against that, but I want to mix it up with some males here :D

Hit me up and add me !

Replies

• HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    We're here. Sometime tough to find though.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    We're here... we just aren't active because everyone on here assumes we are here for the wrong reasons.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    We're here... we just aren't active because everyone on here assumes we are here for the wrong reasons.

Seriously???
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options

Seriously?? I think some people need to get a life!!! =]
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I know what I am here for...
    Getting healthy and a better life for myself.
    Anyone has a problem with that I could tell them to go somewhere...
    LOL!
    Sorry I am such a smartass sometimes!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Almost all of my MFP friends are females. Nothing against that, but I want to mix it up with some males here :D

Hit me up and add me !

I agree, most of my MFP friends are females, and I have nothing against that but it's always nice to a mix of people as friends to support you, and show your support too!!!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    LOL!

LOL!!!!! Couldn't have said it better!!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever, I was showing my husband my MFP page yesterday (he hated the prom gone wrong pic of us... maybe the boost he needed for his own journey LOL). He saw a couple of my friends and one was niceguy hahahaha He says "You have MALE friends too?!?!?" I said "Contrary to popular belief dear, Men need support and offer support on the weight loss front too, you know!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options

Seriously. I have attempted to befriend MANY females that have said something witty or informational on the forums only to be met with a "I don't accept friend requests from men." Grow up.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    For the first time ever, I was showing my husband my MFP page yesterday (he hated the prom gone wrong pic of us... maybe the boost he needed for his own journey LOL). He saw a couple of my friends and one was niceguy hahahaha He says "You have MALE friends too?!?!?" I said "Contrary to popular belief dear, Men need support and offer support on the weight loss front too, you know!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    LOL!

Amen!!!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options

Seriously. I have attempted to befriend MANY females that have said something witty or informational on the forums only to be met with a "I don't accept friend requests from men." Grow up.

That is just insane ... grow up is right.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    dave_stage.jpg
  • leethecuz
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I take requests from men, women and marsupials.
  • danstvguy
    Options
    I'm a dude .... We're out here. I tend to focus on calorie burn as a way towards my weight goals ... Frankly alot of these "friends" are rather shallow with all the 'way to goes'.

Success to you .. you and only you can control your health and weight goals.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I so agree with this post!!! If some think men are only on here to get into their big or now small girl britches they need to get a life. Everyone needs support through their journey regardless of it being a short or long journey.

So shoot, if any of the men want a female friend who wont think you are hittin on her, feel free to add me and may the others eat my now smaller shorts!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

That is just insane ... grow up is right.
    I agree. I accept FR's from guys. If they turn out to be creepy (because sadly, there ARE some who are on here for the 'wrong reasons'), you can always remove/block them later.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Overwhelming response! Thanks everyone!
    Anybody who wants a buddy to help you lose weight or motivate you can feel free to add me, males or females welcome!
  • broby425
    Options
    Friend request sent. Excellent post! I, too, and a little anxious when it comes to sending friend requests to women. A sign of the times, I guess. I accept friend requests from people who are here for the same reason that I am: Looking for support and motivation as we reach for a better quality of life. There are other sites out for for anyone looking for something different!
  • Goomph
    Goomph Posts: 13
    Options
    I do not send friend requests to anyone ....If anyone wants to add me I add them.

I am a single guy, so I have to be careful with how I present myself. If I hang with any of my neighbours wifes or single femals too long, have a drink, the romour mills start working ... Same here, If I send a friend request to a female, their first thought will be, is he going to hit on me ? I had rather just not send any requests.

As far as I am concerned a person is a person. But not everyone thinks and/or acts the same ....

So, here is another male who is dead set on loosing weight ! This is why I am here .. not anything else.