Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches

Options
Hailey
Hailey Posts: 199 Member
I bought a pack today and YUM! only 130 calories a sandwich, and their sooo good!
Anyone else like these?
Its a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and your ice cream fix

Replies

• Hailey
    Options
    I bought a pack today and YUM! only 130 calories a sandwich, and their sooo good!
    Anyone else like these?
    Its a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and your ice cream fix
  • JeremySettles13
    JeremySettles13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yea they are great. They are also pretty big portion wise. Never really leave disappointed. I have branched out to all skinny cow products and love them all.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Have you tried swiss miss fudge bars?? 100 cals and their so rich tasting, really good!!:drinker:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I like the Skinny Cow Fudge Bars and the Soy Delight ice cream sandwiches. Both under 100 calories and yummy.
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like the sandwiches... Thanks guys for telling me they have other kinds with less calories. That is exciting!! Got to get my chocolate in!

Happy Earth Day Everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    I like the klondike Slim a Bear Ice Cream Sandwichs only 100 Calories. Never had the other ones.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    The skinny cow truffle bars are GREAT and only 100 calories:drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I love tofutti ..vanilla almond bark..however its a bit high in everything all around so I only eat it as a treat...skinny cow rocks though I used to eat them all the time ...
  • strangesangria
    strangesangria Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The skinny cow 100 calorie french vanilla and toffee ice cream bars are so good :tongue:
  • mamamia866
    mamamia866 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    and if you want something sweet, not just necessarily ice cream, Pop-sicle has 15 calorie Sugar Free Popsicles.
  • Hailey
    Options
    Those all sound good too. I was worried that since thier low cal, that you could taste it, but no. I love them. Thier so rich and bigger than I thought they would be. I thought they were going to be tiny! I look forward to all the other kinds this summer!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    the Choc. Peanut butter ones are my favorite
  • e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    and if you want something sweet, not just necessarily ice cream, Pop-sicle has 15 calorie Sugar Free Popsicles.

Yes I eat the Lifesavers popsicles. Yummy and 20 calories. :bigsmile: