New and wanted to introduce myself

Options
Hi I am Chrissi from Germany and this is the first time I am trying to count calories but I am more than ready to get rid of all that weight :)

Replies

• grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    welcome Chrissi - I am sure you will have a lot of success here - feel free to add me if you wish
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I hope I will, I just have to make it a daily routine and can't wait to get to know others who struggle with the same things so we can support each other :)
  • DMartin528
    Options
    Hi chrissi and welcome.. you can do anything you set your mind to ... feel free to add me i will do all i can to give you the support u need through your journey
  • chrissi_k
    Options
    Thank you :) If I can help you in any way to support you let me know.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrissi_k
    Options
    that is true, when I see how many calories I just add to my salat with the sauce I was like wow. I never looked at it that way. So now off it goes to write down every little thing that goes into my mouth :)
  • mirnag89
    mirnag89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey chris ..good luck
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    It istough at first, making such a big change. I know that I struggled with counting calories constantly, but after a while you really do get used to it. By using this site you also get so much encouragement and advice from your friends, you can't help but stay motivated!
  • chrissi_k
    Options
    Couldn't have said it better Sophie :) And I have to stay motivated, my goal is once to be able to work out with my husband without having all the others staring at me because I turn red like a tomato - not that my husband cares about others :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • chrissi_k
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Clare_F
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey, add me if you wish :)

12229531.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods