Cardio Workouts indoors.

Options
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows any good Cardio workouts I can do indoors (without equipment)

Thanks, Adam

Replies

• jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    DVDs!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    If you have a mall nearby, walk there. Or use the stairs (in your house or work place & walk or run up & down them! You can also do modified sit-ups and push-ups on the stairs!

Hope this helps!
  • klynn22091
    klynn22091 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I venetflix and they have all these great workout videos called 10 min solutions that I use just need enough space to take about 4 steps in either direction ;-) they are 50 mins long but in ten minute sections, i usually only do two or three at a time
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Insanity is an awesome at-home workout program!!! It will really build up endurance, as well as strengh, all done without any equipment! I'm just fnishing up my 2nd round - warning, it's tought! :smile:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Mini box room circuit...
    We were taught this whilst in Initial Officer Training for wehen we're posted to an austere environment and have potentially very little space and no equipment to stay fit!

Try:

15 press-ups

15 burpees

15 Squats rapidly but properly

15 Sprinters

15 star jumps

15 knee drives

15 sit ups

15 bicep curls (with ANY weight....bean cans... shopping bags with weight in, 2l water bottles)

15 shoulder press with weights as above

30 seconds - The Plank

And repeat for about 20 minutes

All the up and down really gets your heart rate going and the nature of the exercises give you an all over body workout and you need the smallest amount of space!!!
  • AshleyAmmerman
    Options
    If you want to purchase Insanity I would highly recommend it! In three weeks I've lost 7 pounds and 4 inches! No equipment needed!
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Jumping Jacks is a great cardio workout. Or jump rope.