Question about thighs...

Options
Has anyone gone from having their inner thighs touching for years, to their inner thighs not touching? does that make sense to anyone? I want to know how to get there. That's one huge nsv I'd like to achieve one day. Also, how about those back boobs?! Any suggestions for getting rid of them?

Replies

• erinrose07
    Options
    OH yes! But every winter they reach out for each other again, lol. The best way to nix em that I've found? At the gym they have these hip abducter and hip adducter machines! They make you squeeze your inner and outer thighs-it's awesome! If you don't go to a gym, lie on your back and put your feet in the air. Spread eagle, close, repeat, about 25 times and do 3 sets. If you can add weights to your ankles that's even better :) Running is great for toning the legs and abs too :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I wanna see the answers
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    OH yes! But every winter they reach out for each other again, lol. The best way to nix em that I've found? At the gym they have these hip abducter and hip adducter machines! They make you squeeze your inner and outer thighs-it's awesome! If you don't go to a gym, lie on your back and put your feet in the air. Spread eagle, close, repeat, about 25 times and do 3 sets. If you can add weights to your ankles that's even better :) Running is great for toning the legs and abs too :)

Running got the shape in to mine...general all over fat loss from massive calorie burns and good but not overly restrictive diet got rid of thigh fat and back fat.

Make sure you do decent workouts. I do 1-2 hours a day of cardio at about a 1100kCal burn per day.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    No matter how thin I've been in the past I always carried extra weight in my thighs. It never mattered how thin I was, I still had thunder thighs. Since coming here and doing Jillian Michaels DVDs I've actually lost 3 inches in my thighs and they no longer touch! The other day my Mom told me that I looked perfectly proportioned. Finally, me legs look they they "go" with the rest of me and I owe it all to Jillian Michaels!
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a stationary bike and try and do at least 30 mins every day and walking....in fact I walk alot fast now that my thighs don't touch/rub together....I'm always striding around the show now!! lol
  • kimber_av
    Options
    Pilates!
    I hate the inner thigh flab. I got the 10 minute solution DVD of pilates from walmart with the band. $15 I think. (it was years ago). they have moves to target inner and outter thighs. HIGHLY recommended
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    lunges and squats every day and you can get your thighs in shape!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    As far as the back... Personally, just increased fat loss is taking mine away... I found a few months ago they were getting looser, if that makes sense, and it was driving me nuts! So I wore a stretchy camisole top under my tee shirts so they wouldn't bug me so badly. And now are almost "blended in" to my upper hip. I have 15 pounds to go to be at the B.J. Devine formula for ideal weight for my height. I figure when I am there they, along with the extra junk in my trunk, will be history. I'll let you know!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    My thighs used to touch and now they don't! I accomplished this by staying within my calorie limit and doing tons of squats, lunges and step-ups while holding heavy dumbbells. I got rid of my back fat by doing two-arm bent-over rows with heavy dumbbells, lat pulldowns, barbell rows and staying within my calorie limit.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I agree that running,squats and lunges with weights have helped me slim my hips and thighs. I have done 30 Day Shred and now almost done Ripped in 30 and lost inches off my entire body (great DVD's)
    DIET is very important to FAT loss as well.
  • gailashton
    Options
    The best feeling in the world was when my thighs didn't rub together. I had to wear bike shorts under dresses so I wouldn't get friction burns. walking lunges straight forwant then out to the side slightly, squats, leg presses, lots of reps lower on the weights & cut out the white flour and sugar. Made a huge difference for me anyway. Back fat will disappear with weight loss as well, but I do a lot of twists for my abs on my yoga ball too!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    thanks all! :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I started working out to Jennifer Galardi's 10 Minute Solutions: Fat Blasting Dance Mix and worked my way through all of them so I exercise for 50 minutes at least every day.

The first three are calorie burning slimming and torture, but 10 minutes for each I can take it. The last two are for lower toning and upper toning. I've been doing these for about a month. My inner thighs do not touch and my back has slimmed enough to go down 4 inches around for my bra. My upper arms are slimmer and I'm getting definition in my abs.

I had one of my boys do a quick 8 count (since he was teasing me earlier today) and told him to concentrate on the back of the thigh and calf when he marched. He did the 8 count and said his legs were tingling...HELLO!

Anyway, the concentration of exercise is working wonders for me. This video and others like it stream on Netflix!