Looking for pals

Options
Hi my name is Mandee and I'm looking for people to be my friends who will offer me support and encouragement in my weight loss journey. I have already lost 15 kilos but still have more to go. I have heard That this site is the best with great people and am looking forward to starting my journey with you guys.

Replies

• merrick7871
    Options
    Welcome! This site is the greatest! Feel free to add me.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on it for about a year, and I love it! The people are terrific and my "virtual" friends have actually become quite important to me. I check in every day to see what they're up to. The added advantage is that it forces me to do something! I hate seeing "0" on exercise calories.
  • oxlilparkxo
    oxlilparkxo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'll go ahead and add u now!
  • mirnag89
    mirnag89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    heyyyy welcome....ADD ME i'll encourage you to eat healthy and exercise more
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome!!! add me if you'd like
  • jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I try to log in everyday and I want to be an active, supportive member. The people on here are great, welcome! :o)
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello!! You can add me too if you'd like. I have been on this site before just to post my meals. This is the first time I've been involved with posting on any forums. I think this is what I need to encourage me to stick with it and stay focused. I look forward to supporting and encouraging you and I hope you guys do the same for me!!
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is a great place to find support and encouragement! Best wishes!