I thought about making a post just for smile and laughs toda

Options
MrsJackieH
MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
Blonde Joke!

Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, California, a blonde (of course!!), new to boating was having a problem.

No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get her brand new 22-ft. Bayliner to perform. It wouldn't get on a plane at all and it was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power she applied.

After about an hour of trying to make it go, she putted over to a nearby marina. Maybe they could tell her what was wrong.

A thorough topside check revealed everything was in perfect working order. The engine ran fine, the outdrive went up and down, the prop was the correct size and pitch.

So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath.

He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard.

...(REMEMBER, this is TRUE)...

Under the boat, still strapped securely in place was the trailer.

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE :)
BTW FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE :)
I FOUND A FEW CUTE PICTURES BUT IDK HOW TO ADD THEM TO THE POST!

Replies

• eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Whether true or not it is funny!!!! :)
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    cute
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    No way that is true. However I did find this on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAHYR5DnZE

Good one.

A man came home to find his blond wife sitting in the middle of the living room floor in tears, sweating profusely, wearing two overcoats. Around her was a can of paint and a roller. When he asked what was wrong, she blubbered out that she was a failure at painting the walls of the room.

"It sounded so easy when I talked to the woman at the hardware store," she cried.

"What did she tell you?" asked her husband.

"She said just to follow the instructions on the can of paint," replied his wife through her sniffles.

"Why are you wearing these overcoats?" he asked, confused.

"The instructions on the can said to put on two coats" she replied.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Good one.

A man came home to find his blond wife sitting in the middle of the living room floor in tears, sweating profusely, wearing two overcoats. Around her was a can of paint and a roller. When he asked what was wrong, she blubbered out that she was a failure at painting the walls of the room.

"It sounded so easy when I talked to the woman at the hardware store," she cried.

"What did she tell you?" asked her husband.

"She said just to follow the instructions on the can of paint," replied his wife through her sniffles.

"Why are you wearing these overcoats?" he asked, confused.

"The instructions on the can said to put on two coats" she replied.

haa haaa haaaaaaa
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Good one.

i about cried i was lauging so hard, i showed my husband who goes out fishing all teh time and he said hes seen a couple dumb dumbs do this once. lols