Last 10, so hard!

Options
I started my weight loss journey over a year ago. I started at 168, and I'm down around 140. My goal is 130, and I'm struggling so hard with these last 10! I know I need to commit to logging everyday, and setting and achieving small goals each day, but I'm having such a hard time getting focused and motivated. I could use some motivating pals to kick my butt through these last 10 :) Any encouragement is welcome, I'll do my best to return the favor! :)

Replies

• Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. You've got the motivation so keep focused and believe you can achieve.
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know you can do it!
  • myth4ever
    Options
    you are almost there!!!! Just be better today than you were yesterday and you will be there!!!!
  • AbbyMRiley
    Options
    The last few...Every calorie counts! So yes, you need to log everything! I just started logging my food again because I had a weight loss plateau for a few months...And lost three pounds in less than a week already...That's your motivation. :) Log your food and the weight will start to come off again!!!! More slowly than if you had a lot to loose but it will happen! You esp. need to log it from now through the holidays because all of those tempting foods will wreck your healthy eating...esp. with only a few lbs. left! Make every day Count!
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am trying to get rid of my last 5 or ten pounds of fat, and it is all in my belly and lower torso. I got sidelined by the fall seasonal allergies, and didn't go to the gym as much, but am back at it now!