Lost 40 lbs so far

nicolesid1
nicolesid1 Posts: 16
edited October 5 in Success Stories
I started out last year on my 24th birthday and found out that my cousin wanted me to be the maid of honor in her wedding jan 2012. I started out slow and lost 40lbs. From 220 to 180. I am now doing Insanity so try to get off some extra fat. My goal is 120-140 depending on how I look.
BA.jpg

Replies

• Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    I started out last year on my 24th birthday and found out that my cousin wanted me to be the maid of honor in her wedding jan 2012. I started out slow and lost 40lbs. From 220 to 180. I am now doing Insanity so try to get off some extra fat. My goal is 120-140 depending on how I look.
    BA.jpg
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    You look great! Nice job.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Congratulations you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Wow your before and after pics are awesome! Great job, you look really good at 180. I wouldn't have guessed that weight in the pic on the right.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 698 Member
    Beautiful
  • emh15022
    emh15022 Posts: 40 Member
    You look great!!! Congrats!!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    you're doing great!! Keep it up ;)
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    You look great!! Keep it up!
  • i got the same dress i love it Its a size 4 i did wear a size 6
  • Thank you all.
    As for the dress I have it in an 8 I wore a 10 at the time. It does run a little large.
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    you look amazing i love your dress :D
  • Thank you all.
    As for the dress I have it in an 8 I wore a 10 at the time. It does run a little large.

Yeah that what I thought cause the dress was a little big on me....U look great keep it up
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!