MM Challenge - WaistWhittlers (CLOSED)

Options
13»

Replies

• chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to our group.

This week's challenge is - 21 veggies/fruit during the week, the 21 x jumping jacks each day, and the 21's.

The water was last week's challenge, and so was the walking. The pushups were a penalty last week for those that put their information in late.

I personally going to try and keep up the 100 ounces of water a day, as it's good for you, and helps your body burn calories, but it's not part of this weeks challenge.

Hope that clears it up for you - probably not as I'll be surprised if I'm making sense as yesterday I got 2 hours sleep between 2 x night shifts and just got home this morning, so heading for bed now.

Take care, my partner logs onto this site through her i phone without any problems so hopefully you will as well.

Deb is our Team Leader and likes us to message her at the end of every day or first thing in the morning to let her know how/what we did on the challenges that day/previous day - she has a spreadsheet she records it on, and then just submits that for us at the end of the week.

Hope you enjoy being a part of our group and the challenges.

Cath

who is in a totally different time zone to you all as I'm in the UK !!! ;-)
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    O.K. Deb I am at home and can't get the spread sheet to pull up. Here are my totals for Tuesday November 8th!!!

5--fruit/veggies yes to 21's 100---jumping jacks
    did 50 pushups/drank104 ozs of water
    walked for 45 minutes or a little over 3 miles
    Off to granddaughter's basketball tournament then to our last night of Revival.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Just to let everyone know I am still a WaistWhittler. Tonja confused me with someone else and told Deb that I had withdrawn. No, No,NO, lol !! I'm still here. I love this ! It's keeping me so motivated. I'm on point with my challenges but I can't access the spreadsheet, if anyone could help me with that.
    Thanks and Blessings : )
  • rrubio10
    rrubio10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Deb just a quick synopis for me.

Mon 50 jumping jacks, 2 sets of 21, and yes veggies.
    Tues - no, no yes veggies
    Wed - 50 jumping jacks, 2 sets of 21 and yes veggies
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Hope all have had a wonderful week. Big day is tomorrow and I know we are going to do awesome!!! :smokin: Can't wait to see what they have for us to do next week(hopefully no more jumping jacks)LOL:explode: Our weather here in Wilson, Okla. is going to be pretty so I am hoping it is something we can do outside!! You are all doing wonderful, keep up the good work, stay focused don't get hurt and we're in for the long haul!!! Hug and love to all my wonderful WaistWhittlers.......
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been checking in much - had a massive breakdown at work coz I'm so busy and everything is just getting too much :cry:

So, that and the fact I'm in Australia so very different time zone to most of you, I'm finding it terribly difficult to be a good captain. Would anyone like to take on this role? I still want to participate but trying to make sure I have everyone's info and getting things in on time (coupled with worrying if anyone will send it in) is a little added pressure on top of a very stressful time.

I hope you all understand.

Deb xx

Also, Robin I wrote in the 'group' just in case you haven't seen it.

Good thing during my stressful time is I FINALLY got under 80kg... now at 79.3kg or 174.5lb :happy:
  • rrubio10
    Options
    Thursday yes veggies

Friday 50 jumping jacks 2 sets of 21 yes veggies

Weighing 247.4
  • belindawilli
    Options
    weight--161--sorry guys no loss for me this week:blushing:
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I need to send in data in a few hours. I need info for all week for Sandysloseinit (plus weight) and I need Rrubio10's data for today.

I downloaded the spreadsheet and am sending it in at 4:30 central time. If I don't have your data by then you will need to send it it.

Thanks. :)

Robin
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    weight--161--sorry guys no loss for me this week:blushing:

I haven't lost weight in about 2 months, so don't feel bad! :)
  • Deb2012
    Options
    Hey guys.

I'm so sorry but I am really starting to struggle keeping on top of everything. I don't want to pull out from the challenge, but I definitely need to pull back from being captain. I have so many exams coming up and assignments are getting to be crazy. Plus work. Lucky I haven't gone mad yet.

I don't want to leave our team in the lurch either, so really hoping someone will kindly step forward to captain our team - even just for a little while?

Thanks

Deb
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Monday--100 crunches--1 set of woodchops(will get in more today)---104 ozs water--walked 9+ miles:smokin:
    Hope everyone is happy a great week...
    We are needing someone to step up for Deb and be our captain. Someone who is good on computer:sad: I can't get my home computer to pull up half of our stuff, so please lets help her out:heart: If one is stressed, we will all :sad: suffer!!!Hugs and love to all My Wonderful WaistWhittlers!!!
  • rrubio10
    Options
    I really hate to do this but I'm gonna have to pull out of the competition.

I am a mother of 4 (2 of whom aren't even teen-agers yet), wife, and high-school math teacher. My mother has CHF and advanced pulmonary fibrosis and is in her last weeks and I have recently taken in my 6 month old nephew. I hope this doesn't leave the team in too big of a lurch but I just can't keep up with everything right now.

Good luck to you all --- WaistWhittlers Rock!!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I don't mind helping out as captain , but I don't have a computer. All I have is my IPhone, but I was able to get all the info into Tonya the 1st week. So we'll see how it goes. Everyone will have to P.M. all their info to me because I must not be able to get onto the spreadsheet from my phone. It will all work out ! So let's keep it up WaistWhittlers !!!!
    Blessings ; )
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Thanks so much for stepping up to the plate:bigsmile: you are awesome!!!!

Mondays totals-- 1 set of woodchops--100 crunches--fiber yes---protein yes--
    Tuesday 3 sets of woodchops--fiber-yes--protein-yes
    Wednesday-- 3 set of woodchops--100 crunches--fiber- yes--protein-yes

Thanks again.. Looks like we have lost another member!!!:sad:
  • Deb2012
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :flowerforyou:

Just in case you weren't sure or hadn't be informed our team is now down to 4 of us:

Deb2012
    Belindawilli
    Sandyslosenit
    Chipmunk70

We have now lost Rrubio and Midwesthiker.

Tonya sent a message out about replacing members - what do you think?!
  • Deb2012
    Options
    Oh and also -

Protein & Fibre - YES for everyday this week as I'm eating the same thing each day at the moment.
    Monday - 2 x woodchops, 20 x crunches
    Tuesday - 2 x woodchops, 20 x crunches
    Wednesday - 2 x woodchops. 20 x crunches

Deb xx
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Yes...protein and fiber everyday

600. Crunches for the week

10 sets of woodchops

Will post weight tomorrow

Hope all are having awonderful week