Re-igniting the fire!

Options
Hi, my name is Kari, I'm 30yrs old, and I'm here because I need to lose weight. Not want, but need. I have experienced some things in my past that have contributed to behaviours resulting in my weight to go up, and my health to go down. It has taken me a long time to deal with the past, and come to the realization that the past is the past, it can't be changed, but I can decide how I want to live my day to day life in the future. I can tell you this, this day to day life I'm living right now, it's not cutting it. I wouldn't even really consider it LIVING life, more just slumming through each day. I'm so over it. I wanna lose weight, get fit, be active, have energy, really love, live, and appreciate each day.

I had a job change in the past year and as a result of that, I went from a job where I wasn't very active to a job where I'm on my feet for 8 hours of the day. Just from that alone, I've lost 30lbs which is GREAT, but I don't want to stop there. In order to see more changes, I've got to make changes.

So here I am. Ready to re-ignite that fire, make change, see change, feel change....and hopefully meet some really wonderful people along the way!!!

height: 5'6
starting weight was: 275lbs
Current weight: 245lbs
Goal Weight: ? 160....i'm not entirely sure, probably lower than that, but for now I'm just focusing on getting out of the 200's.

I'm also hypothyroid. Not an excuse not to lose weight, just another reason to work even harder!

Replies