Hi! Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy for motivation. Let me know if you're interested. We could do weigh ins every week and share our goals and tips!

I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds.

Replies

• myth4ever
    Options
    Hello from TX
    I can buddy up with ya!
  • slimthingspecial
    Options
    I'll help you out! I'm hoping to lose around twenty and get fit and toned in the process so add me if you'd like to team up & good luck with your goal! :)
  • kantone999
    Options
    Sure! I've got 25 pounds to go...
  • dpartee1
    dpartee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 20 more lbs to go
  • carolkat9089
    Options
    Let's be buddies I just started so I'm looking for a way to stay motivated :) have about 30 lbs to lose
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 15lbs to go. Just added a message before this about needing buddies.
  • theblondegal
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm 21, a junior nursing major, and looking to lose some weight before my wedding. I'd love to support you in your weight loss journey! :)
  • Chickman63
    Options
    If anyone has in the neighborhood of 100lbs to lose, I would like to partner up with you! :smile:
    I'm 48 years old, and would really like a weight loss buddy.
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and from pa. I have over 100 lbs to lose but willing to always have a new buddy
  • Timo113
    Timo113 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a weight lose buddy .I have about 30 lbs to lose. It would be great to have someone to check in with once a week to help motivate and even at times when it's seems to be getting tougher to stick to a weight lose program
  • alwayslo
    alwayslo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking too! Let's support each other. I'm open to new MFP friendships. :)

I'm in Northern CA and a San Diego native.

Good Luck on your weight loss journeys, everyone!
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Me too..I have 24 left to go!
  • Timo113
    Timo113 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OK let's choose a day to check in with each other. I am thinking either Friday (to motivate us for the weekend) or Monday (to motivate us for the week) Or maybe we should do both --- What do you think?
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 10lbs that I want to loose. I am on MFP everyday.
  • SkinnySoph88
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Sophia and I would love to have some weight-loss buddies as well! I just joined MFP today after following WW for about 6 months. I am almost at my goal but am struggling now as it gets closer! Biggest obstacles= the weekends and having a job where I sit the majority of the day.

~Sophia