I lost a Stone (14 Pounds) in 12 weeks (approx) But nobody h

Options
2»

Replies

• Araldia
    Araldia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost 14 lb, and apart from my husband, the only comment I have had is my father in law asking me if I am pregnant.

Don't let them get you down, and remember the people you see most often will see your gradual change so may not notice it as much as those you don't see often.
  • debswebby
    Options
    My friends noticed and commented after about 1.5 to 2 stone because they were looking for it but not so close acquaitances didn't start commenting until 3 stone and new clothes. Hubby has never ever ever noticed or commented. I say "do you think I look like I've lost weight?" and he says "I don't know because I see you every day"
    Of course, the more you weigh to start with counts too. I had 10 stone to lose at the start so 1 stone wasn't going to make much difference.
    A lot of people think its rude to comment on weight loss. It so isn't. It ought to be the law! If you think someone has lost weight tell them. If they have worked that hard it will be the best compliment you could ever give. If they haven't, it will put a spring in their step and maybe spur them on to try that little bit harder.
    Well done and thumbs up and pat on the back from me. You're doing great. Keep on keeping on :flowerforyou:
  • jk_proonps3
    Options
    It does get a bit discouraging when you do all that hard work and nobody notices, doesn't it?

For what it's worth, have a "well done" from me! :flowerforyou:

Thank You :smile:
  • jk_proonps3
    Options
    THats why we have MFP... to be that "Good Job" when its lacking in our outside lives.

You've done some GREAT work. Well Done YOU!

• Asher213
    Options
    Congrats on your stone lost. With myself it didn't really show until I lost closer to 2 stones even though people would tell me I look like I've lost weight I couldn't really see it when I looked in the mirror.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Since getting my knee fixed in August i weighed around 165 by Sept

During the last couple of months i have started running abit to now alot!

Thanks to MFP i have been able to control my weight and now im down to 151 Pounds !

A total of 14 Pounds (a Stone) lost in that time !!! :-)

However i havent had one person yet say "have you lost weight" or "your looking good" or even "you look different somehow" !

I would just like a pat on the back and a well done from someone! :-(
    a big pat on the back from me, u have done very well, hope ur proud of yourself. U should put b4 n after pics on here u would get heaps of praise. well done huni.x
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'll give you a pat on the back! Congratulations!
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Can you see my HIVE FIVE way to go. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!