NSV-breaking up

Options
2»

Replies

• TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are a very strong person and have proved this to yourself this week surely.

Excellent NSV!!
  • hajjcomb
    hajjcomb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You sound like a mature and centered individual. Good job taking care of yourself, on multiple levels.

The path doesn't lead to happiness. Happiness is the path. :smile:
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Some excllent words of wisdom flying around here....you guys are amazing and I am feeling very strong right now. Listening to the song 'Let him fly' by Patty Griffen and the words just ring so true.
    I have good friends, good family and lovely support from you guys to help me every step of the way to reaching my goal. No broken heart is going to stop me.
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ohh and I posted this topic in the week to cheer myself up. I have come along way and I think I look pretty good right now....imagine how I feel when I reach my goal

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/398190-45lbs-down-counting-a-few-pics

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That's so hard and well done you! Im so proud! Please talk to us if youre feeling down, just msg me. You are doing fantastically!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!