What's your favorite workout DVD?

Options
Hey everyone I got a little bored with my collection I was wondering if anyone could suggest some. Thanks!

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I got a little bored with my collection I was wondering if anyone could suggest some. Thanks!
  • jason93311
    Options
    P90X.

I just started yesterday and I'm really in to it. It's hard but I know all that work will pay off.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I like TurboJam's Cardio Party dvds.
  • latoyad
    latoyad Posts: 9
    Options
    If you don't already have these DVD's. I like Denis Austin Body Burn With Dance and Pilates & Denise Austin Hit the Spot 10 five-minute Target Toners, With this one you can customize your workout. I get a good work out with these two DVD's.
  • McPushup
    McPushup Posts: 12
    Options
    Nothing Gets the job done better than P90X
    Im using:
    1. P90X
    2. P90X+
    3. One on One Series
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian Michaels, I just finished her "No More Trouble Zones" and it totally kicked my butt! It's circuit training and w/ the warm up and cool down it's 55 min. I also like her 30 day shred. I found them both at half.com for really cheap.

I'm also a Turbo Jam lover, but it's nice to switch things up a bit-have fun!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred and Turbo Jam Cardio parties 2 and 3
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickbox
  • heather93277
    Options
    P90X if you have the time and dedication... awesome results

Jillian's 30 Day Shred is good if you don't have as much time every day. I haven't done it straight through yet because I'm doing the P90X but did try it out and really like it.
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    In the UK it gotta be Davina MCCall, its very easy to follow and she looks awesome after 3 kids in a short space of time:smile::laugh: :smile: :laugh:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Anything by Cathe Friedrich(if your looking for a challenge:wink: )
    Jillian micheals,Amy Bento, Chalean Johnson are also some good ones!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I will look into those.