This is all new to me

Options
Hello, I am a 28 year old female mother of a almost 6 year old little boy and wife of a WONDERFUL man. We just joined our local YMCA and I have started working out at least 3 or 4 times a week. I have never been one to work out or stick with a diet so this is all brand new to me. I am WAY overweight and have been all of my life. I want to get healthy and live longer than my parents and be able to see my children and grandchildren grow. I have a couple friends that have joined this website and insist that it has helped them a LOT. I hope to be able to use this website to help others out as well. Well wish me luck and I pray the best for all of you.

Replies

• lilmami777
    Options
    Hello, I am a 28 year old female mother of a almost 6 year old little boy and wife of a WONDERFUL man. We just joined our local YMCA and I have started working out at least 3 or 4 times a week. I have never been one to work out or stick with a diet so this is all brand new to me. I am WAY overweight and have been all of my life. I want to get healthy and live longer than my parents and be able to see my children and grandchildren grow. I have a couple friends that have joined this website and insist that it has helped them a LOT. I hope to be able to use this website to help others out as well. Well wish me luck and I pray the best for all of you.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck:drinker:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: You can do this!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. There's some pretty amazing support here if you're willing to do a bit of reading. I'm in awe of how much some people have been able to lose here.
  • Living4Me
    Living4Me Posts: 33
    Options
    welcome
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lilmami777
    lilmami777 Posts: 13
    Options
    how do you get your goals??? you wrote them on the bottom of your blog
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    how do you get your goals??? you wrote them on the bottom of your blog

go to your homepage and go to settings and then go to change forum signature and you can put whatever you want to then. I hope this helps.