dancing at work

WifeNMama
WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
I'm curious. Has anyone started dancing at work? If so, what was the reaction from co workers? Did anyone join in?

If you haven't, who do you think would join you? And who's the person who'd turn up their nose and huff away?
And who's the weasel breaking out a camera phone?

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Yeah, wouldn't go over well where I work!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Do you work at a dance school?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I dance at work,but its the only way to get tips:laugh:
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    I've gotten in trouble for too much dancing at work.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Unfortunately there is no pole at work or I would totally do it
  • WifeNMama
    Let's say no poles involved, just some good ol' awkward dancing to the music in your head, trying to stave off brain numbing boredom.
  • Contrarian
    Let's say no poles involved, just some good ol' awkward dancing to the music in your head, trying to stave off brain numbing boredom.

Your profile says you are a stay at home mom.
  • catfisch_6
    catfisch_6 Posts: 11 Member
    Ha ha, I dance at work all the time. I get strange looks occasionally, but mostly it makes people smile. I work in an office with about 38 employees, so we all know each other pretty well.

I can't help it. When I am happy, I dance!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    I made 12$ wednesday.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    No, I can't say I have ever done that.
  • myofibril
    I did this at the office Christmas party last year:

152765_o.gif

Luckily, my restraining order has now been lifted...
  • Contrarian
    I did this at the office Christmas party last year:

152765_o.gif

Luckily, my restraining order has now been lifted...

Just in time for this year's party.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I made 12$ wednesday.

12.75 if you include my quarters.
    It was all I had, and hey, at least I warmed them up first.
  • WifeNMama

Yup. I worked out of the house before kids, and going back soon. Just curious about how comfortable people are where they work.
    Kind of like the lists of who would be on your team to beat the zombies, that was circulating on Facebook.
  • Contrarian

Yup. I worked out of the house before kids, and going back soon. Just curious about how comfortable people are where they work.
    Kind of like the lists of who would be on your team to beat the zombies, that was circulating on Facebook.

I see. Would you dance at work?
  • myofibril
    Just in time for this year's party.

They're nice like that. Now, I just need to get my routine down...

1162345_o.gif
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member

Does dancing protect you from zombies?
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    I do alot of the time,,and couldn't give a flyin fuk what anyone thought
  • WifeNMama

I see. Would you dance at work?

Maybe not my first week... If I went back to my old office, I would walk in dancing. And I'm sure half the staff would join me or at least want to and then chicken out. Majority were women, 20 working at one time, at least. It could turn into quite the do.
  • WifeNMama

Does dancing protect you from zombies?

It might confuse them enough to let you get away, or make them question the quality of brain...