Another Newbie!!

Options
Hiya! I'm Cindy 31 yo single mom.....I've been overweight since I was 9 years old. I just blew up over one summer and it hasn't changed since then. I currently Weigh 284, When I started my healthier me adventure I was 280. I don't know why I gained while I was doing this but I did.....Anyway, Dieting is not a stranger to me....or so I thought!! Then i found MFP......and WOW was alot of what I was told growing up wrong!!! I'm glad I found this site!!

5lbs gained and 1 lbs lost! Can't wait till I can say more then just that 1 lbs!!

Replies

• Shyflutterby
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Cindy 31 yo single mom.....I've been overweight since I was 9 years old. I just blew up over one summer and it hasn't changed since then. I currently Weigh 284, When I started my healthier me adventure I was 280. I don't know why I gained while I was doing this but I did.....Anyway, Dieting is not a stranger to me....or so I thought!! Then i found MFP......and WOW was alot of what I was told growing up wrong!!! I'm glad I found this site!!

5lbs gained and 1 lbs lost! Can't wait till I can say more then just that 1 lbs!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome :wink:

Gald you are here...I've been on for a month and the food diary, exercise diary as well as the community has helped me be balanced about losing weight.

Good luck to you!!!
    :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP hun its a great place hope you stick around awhile, and good luck . I'm new here to but if ya need anything let me know and I'll do mt best to help:wink:
  • Shyflutterby
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I know I'm gonna need the supprt and motivation!! :smile:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im another newbie to this site. Im Ben 22yrs old, was 14st 10 two years ago down to 12.13 and on my way to 11st if i can make it. i like writing down what i eat its very supprising how the calories slip beneath your eyes lol. good luck and support to everyone else.