biker's club

Options
I am riding a stationary bike for about an hour a day six days a week and I was wondering if there is a 1000 mile club or something higher.

Thanks

Replies

• big_dog
    big_dog Posts: 6
    Options
    I am riding a stationary bike for about an hour a day six days a week and I was wondering if there is a 1000 mile club or something higher.

Thanks
  • IUChelle423
    IUChelle423 Posts: 197
    Options
    I have a stationary bike, but I'm not quite that ambitious (if I ride 45 minutes or more, it makes my arthritis flare up). I love the idea of a goal of miles/day or miles/week, though! I'm in!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    One of my goals for the year is to ride 1,000 miles. I am up to 472 miles so far so I have been thinking about raising my goal to 1,500 miles. Keep on spinning. I enjoy the spin classes at the "Y" and get out on my bike every chance I get.
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    i have been spinning several days a week for a while now. i just recently started riding on the road and a real road bike (not mountain bike). i really like it and just decided to start a 2009 miles in 2009 challenge for myself. my first ride was april 11 and so far i have 129 miles!